For manuscript submission please read the following guidelines. All manuscripts submitted for publication will follow these guidelines. Manuscripts can be submitted online or as an email attachment. Acknowledgement of manuscript submission will be sent to author(s) within 48 hours.
All manuscripts are subject to double-blind review. Papers will be initially scrutinized and screened by the editor and members of the editorial board for relevance, scope, quality and similarity and then by experienced reviewers around the world. Feedback will be given to authors as early as possible, as we make every effort to complete the review process within 8-10 weeks. Editorial board aims to publish accepted manuscripts within 12-14 weeks after submission.
Author(s) should write and format their manuscript according to the following guidelines. Failing to do this, the editor may decline to review the manuscript at an early stage.
• Author must submit two separate files in MS Word (Doc/Docx) format.
• First file should contain the title of the study, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, telephone number and email address.
• The correspondence author should also be mentioned.
• Title of the paper should be precise, concise and in bold.
• Second file should contain title and abstract of maximum 250 words followed by five (5) keywords. Abstract should concisely convey the significance of the study.
• Rest of the paper should contain an introduction to the topic, review of literature, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion, recommendations, acknowledgement (If any) and references.
• Do not write authors name elsewhere in the manuscript as the paper will be sent for blind review.
• Article/research paper should be written in English in the simple, concise, and correct language.
• Manuscript should be formatted using single space, font Cambria, font size 10 and all running text citation should be listed in reference section.
• Format consistency is expected in writing the research articles from the author(s).
• Tables should be numbered with Arabic format.
• Tables should be in MS word and preferably placed where the interpretation of the table is carried out. Table should not be enclosed on a separate sheet.
• Figure(s) should be cited in Arabic format. For Example; Figure 1. Figure(s) should be clear enough to read and interpret.
• All mathematical equations should be typed as text. For this purpose equations editor is preferred. Equation in the form of an image is not acceptable.
• List of non- standard abbreviations will be added by the author(s).
• Running text citation should be given properly like Armstrong (2001), (Simon, 2001), Fullan & Scott (2009).
• References at the end should appear alphabetically. Please follow the latest edition of APA referencing style for every type of reference.
• Paper from previous issues can be used as a reference for formatting purposes.
Journal Paper Reference
Lovichakorntikul, P. & Walsh, J. (2011). Effective Channels for Establishing an Irlen Centre to Help People with Reading Problems in Thailand. Information Management and Business Review, 2(3), 99-105.
Kotler, P. (1997). Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, Implementation and Control (9th ed), Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall International.
Open Access Policy
This is an open access journal; all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Author (s) should affirm that the material has not published previously. It has not been submitted and it is not under consideration by any other journal. IFRD will be the holder of copyright of published articles and we prefer authors to assign copyright to IFRD. Copyright assignment has the advantage for the needs of the scholars. Since there is a need to keep record of the scholarly work, which has been edited, peer-reviewed and accepted in a journal, which confers a recognized, legitimate status on an article. For these reasons, we need these rights to assure the scholars and readers that they are using genuine research work. At the same time author (s) need to execute a publication permission agreement to assume the responsibility of the submitted content and any omissions and errors therein. Editorial team at IFRD solely edits and formats manuscripts to bring uniformity and standardization in published material.
All authors should be aware of the importance of submitting work that is based on their own research and expressed in their own words. It is our policy to welcome submissions for consideration which are original and not under consideration for any other publication at the same time. As part of our Copyright Policy, following are the guidelines to help authors in understanding some critical practices. Our approach is specifically aimed at promoting and protecting authors’ work.
Editor is responsible for deciding which of the papers submitted to the journal should be published. Editor may be guided by the policies of the journal’s editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. Editor may confer with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
An editor at any time evaluates manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
Editor and any editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
Plagiarism is considered to be bad practice and unethical. All types of plagiarism like Verbatim Copying, Paraphrasing and Self Plagiarism should be avoided. Authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
If you have any query please contact us